Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Remodels - Part 1

I have a love-hate relationship with remodels. I love the finished product, the shopping and the sense of accomplishment. I hate the dust, the clutter and all of the random people in my house. When you live in a house that hasn't been updated since the 60s, they are a necessary evil.


We have taken on two major remodeling projects in our home and are about to start our third. I decided to take a look back at the remodel that started it all. That way all of our friends and family can get a sense of why I complain am so vocal about all the work we have done and still have to do.


For our first foray into the remodeling world we decided to turn a bedroom and bathroom into a master suite. Here is a look at the before pictures.


It was super outdated and just didn't work for us. So with the help of a interior designer, we completely gutted both rooms, moved walls and started from scratch.



After two long, never-ending months, our remodel was complete. Here are pictures of the finished product.



No comments:

Post a Comment