Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the 30th birthday trip (#2)

I am a traveller. It's something I really love to do and if I could ever get Samantha Brown's job, I would snatch it up in a second (especially since she gets to stay at the really nice hotels and not the low budge ones).

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to go to Greece. More recently I've wanted to go to Greece for my 30th birthday, which is a little over seven months away.   Ew.

Well, pack your bags because we are going to Greece. Daniel and I are actually going but I'll post day by day blogs so it will be like we are all going. 

We are leaving the end of April and will be there for about 10 days. We have Mykonos, Santorini, and Athens on the agenda so if you've ever been to any of these places and have recommendations, don't be shy. 

I am so excited to cross Greece of my 30 before 30 bucket list!

Here's a couple pictures of what to expect.






1 comment: