Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love the smell of a remodel in the morning.

It's that time yet again! We are remodeling and redecorating our front living room. This will hopefully be our LAST big project on the inside of the house. We still have to redo the garage and paint. But, the end is in sight!

I thought I would share a few pictures of our current living room and have updates along the way. The demo starts bright and early tomorrow at 10:30. This is bright and early to me because I happen to be starting my eight days off and in the words of Jessica Muncey have been dreaming of "sleeping in SO hard". I guess it wasn't meant to be.


The fireplace that I recently painted. It was way uglier before.



The view from the new kitchen/family room.



The living room from the front door



Another view.


We are planning on raising the ceilings, adding crown molding and getting rid of all of Daniel's old bachelor furniture. Sadly, those couchs are the only thing that remain untouched from the BH era (obviously Before Heather). It should be interesting to say the least. I'll keep you updated and let you know how many times I am reduced to tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment