Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Frawlidays!

We went to New York City (post to come) and then Houston for Christmas. We actually drove to Houston, which was miserable and it will be many many moons before that happens again. Jack is not a good traveller, so we got a prescription from our vet for sedatives. It was a little too strong, so this is what I got to look at for 12 hours:



I honestly thought that I was going to have perform dog CPR. Then, to make things even more fun, he fell in my parents pool as soon as we got to Houston. Not the best start to our trip.

I love giving gifts and getting gifts, so Christmas makes me very happy. I especially like when you find the perfect gift for someone. This year I gave my sister a Harry Potter snuggie that looks like the Gryffindor robes. Amazing. It was the best gift and I kind of want one for myself.



I got lots of great gifts, but my favorite has to be the new camera Daniel got for me. He obviously paid attention to my 30 before 30 list. I am so excited to learn how to use it and am hopefully going to go to Lubbock and take some lessons from a professional. Hopefully by the time we have kids I'll be able to take some high-quality photos so we don't end up spending a fortune on professional pictures.


My other favorite gift was the custom pair of Toms that my sister got for me. I love Texas Tech and cannot wait to wear these to a football game. They turned out super cute!



Hopefully next year I have my camera figured out so I can take lots and lots of fun holiday pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment