Wednesday, May 1, 2013

six months

Where has half a year gone?  It seriously feels like I was just pregnant but we officially have a tiny six-month-old living in our home.  He has brought us so much joy (and some frustration) over the past six months.


We have been blessed with a sweet boy with the sweetest personality.  He loves to snuggle and thinks people clapping is about the best thing ever.  He is the busiest baby I have ever known.  He is always moving which has made it hard for him to gain weight.  I want his metabolism and energy!

The biggest milestone in the past month has been the introduction of baby food.  We started a little late due to all the conflicting reports I read about allergies.  I am praying that he doesn't have food allergies. We have witnessed first hand how difficult they can be to manage.  Thankfully, we are pretty far into vegetables and no reactions yet.  We've tried butternut squash, peas, green beans, avocado, carrots, and sweet potatoes.  He has really liked everything except for green beans.  I am thinking it was a texture issue.  We are starting fruit this week and can't wait to see how he reacts to sweet foods.

One thing is for sure, this baby is getting big too fast!


1 comment:

  1. He is just the happiest baby ever! I love this guy!!!

    ReplyDelete