Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wedding crashers

June was a very busy month! We got to see three of our good friends get married and I do love a wedding.

Our first wedding was in Dalhart. Our friend Mandy got married on the 11th and had a beautiful reception. It was my first time to ever be in a Church of Christ and I will be crossing that off my to-do list. Her bridesmaids and family decorated the church and reception venue and did a fabulous job.

The Henrys


At the reception


Sister Act


Their wedding was next!


The next wedding we went to was in Amarillo. Our friends Emily and Britt got married on the 18th and Daniel was a groomsman. Their wedding was out in the country, but so pretty. Emily did a peacock theme for her wedding colors and it turned out so cute.

The Krahns


Daniel enjoying the fire pit


I'm trying to get better about taking pictures and it is a constant struggle. Next week we leave for Miami and I will be taking lots and lots of pictures of what we do and eat. Is Miami really the city where the heat is on? All night on the beach til the break of dawn? We're about to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment