Friday, August 26, 2011

Change is coming

I feel like recently I have had a lot to pray for. I've prayed for friends who have lost loved ones. I've prayed for friends that welcoming new babies into their families. I've prayed for rain to come to the the dry Texas Panhandle. I've prayed for the safety of my family members.

I've also been praying for my family of two. I've had a few things on my heart and I've been praying that the Lord would help me make the right decisions. I want to do what is best for the both of us, not just what makes me temporarily happy. If you know me, you might know that I have a tendency to act spontaneously and maybe let my emotions take charge a little too much.

What all this comes down to is today I feel like the Lord showed me which path I need to take. I have made a pretty big decision about my future and I am completely at peace with it. I'm not scared. I'm not worried about any sacrifices I may have to make. I am 100% at peace and I feel like this means that I am making the right choice. There comes a time in your life when you have to do what is right for you and your family. I want to make everyone happy, so this is sometimes easier said than done.

I can't tell you what my decision is just yet, but I will keep you updated. My mind is made up and I am so excited to see what is next. Oh, and I promise the next blog will be a little bit lighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment