Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things we're loving: October

I love finding new things to try, and buy, and then telling everyone I know all about them. I thought that my blog would be the perfect place to share some of the things that the Browns are loving for the month of October. Maybe I'll even do it every month. I'll do anything if it gives me a reason to shop.

Texas Tech Red Raider spirit!



We love our Red Raiders and I always enjoy finding new things to buy to show our school spirit. Through a friend, I found this woman in Arkansas that makes wire screen door hangers in millions of different designs. She obviously does school related screen, but she also does holiday screens and just about anything else you can think of. I am absolutely in love with the one she did for me and I think we love being greeted by it when we get home.

Ultra Thin Hangers




How do you know you are old? You get excited about organizing your closet and even more excited about your new hangers. I love clothes and spend a lot of money on them. They make me happy and when you live almost 500 miles from the nearest large city, you need to find things that make you happy. This hangers are super thin, which means I can fit even more clothes in my closet! Yay for getting organized and stimulating the economy!

Our new nephew




Last but not least, on October 22nd a new little Brown entered the world. Harrison Miles is our newest nephew and he is perfect. He looks just like his big brother and Daniel and I are already his favorite aunt and uncle, obviously. We are so glad that Daniel's brother and his family moved even closer to where we live and can't wait to see Harrison grow!

So this is what we are loving this month. We can't wait to see what November brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment