Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last day

Tomorrow is my last day being a full-time employee at the hospital. That was the big news that I alluded to in a previous post. I am excited, sad, a little anxious, and a whole lot more. I wonder if I am going to be happy or bored or both. I really hope I can stay busy. I have school to keep me semi-occupied and I plan taking some more classes at a community college. One day, I will done with school. Daniel hopes that day is soon. I'm sad to be leaving my work friends, but I am still going to be working a couple shifts a month. I really feel like this is the right decision for my family and can't wait to see what's next. First on my agenda, more crafts! And maybe learning Busta Rhymes' rap during "Look At Me Now". I don't know. I don't know if there'll be enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment