Thursday, November 10, 2011

Viva Espana!

The Browns love a good vacation and I usually start planning our next vacations before we go on the ones we have planned. Case in point, we are going to New York next month and I am already looking at next year.

We try to do one big vacation and a couple of small trips every year. Last year it was Paris and before that it was Dublin. After much debate, we decided that 2012 is the year to go to Spain!

I am so excited and have already started making plans. As of now, we'll be going to Barcelona, Madrid and Sevilla. I am pushing for two weeks, but I think it will be more like 10 days including travel. Neither of us have ever been but know lots of people who have. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I really think my calling in life was to be a travel agent or Samantha Brown. I better start brushing up on my Spanish!

And here are some fun Spain pictures I found on Pinterest to jazz up this post.

Barcelona

Madrid

Sevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment