Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Big D (and I do mean Dallas)

My dad's job definitely has some perks. Growing up we got to travel a lot and got lots of tickets to different concerts. This year, one of his vendors offered to give him four tickets to the Cowboys game versus the Jets. So naturally he invited Daniel, who love the Cowboys, and me, who loves Miles Austin. We hadn't been to Dallas for almost two years, so we were very excited to get to go visit and see some friends.

We flew in Saturday night and went out to eat with my parents in Grapevine. We ate at Esparza's, which is always delish and their margaritas are even better.


The Browns


My dad being ridiculous


My mom agreeing that he's ridiculous


The fish tacos which were good minus the random BBQ sauce


Pretty lights in downtown Grapevine


No comments:

Post a Comment