Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas at the Browns

I know everyone is saying this, but I really cannot believe that Christmas is in three weeks and the year is almost over. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, not only because of presents, and I love all the decorations. I have gotten so many great ideas from Pinterest and was very excited to decorate.

On Thursday, our friend and interior designer Jennifer came to town to help us decorate. I love having her around because she helps validate my decisions and points me in the right direction when it comes to decorating. We decided to have her help because I am hosting the dessert portion of a progressive dinner and Christmas is big business in small towns. This dinner also gave us the motivation to redo our guest bathroom, which I will post pictures of once we get our new shower curtain.

Here are a couple pictures of Jennifer's work. She is amazing and we lucky to have found her.


Our tree


The mantle


A fun wreath


Greenery in front of the television


And on the dining room table


French door decorations



Merry Christmas from the Browns!

No comments:

Post a Comment