Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cowboys!

.....This post will have A LOT of pictures, especially of Miles Austin. Consider yourself warned......

The whole reason we were in Dallas was to see the Cowboys play the Giants. The vendor that offered my dad tickets had a suite, and you do not say no to suite seats. Let me just say, that the food they serve is beyond amazing. On the way to the suite, a lady in the elevator was going on about the macaroni and cheese. She did it no justice. It was beyond amazing and I am still dreaming about going back and eating more. Here are some of the pictures from our adventure.


Heading into the stadium


Christmas tree in the lobby


In the Bombardier suite


The view from our seats


The BEST white truffle macaroni and cheese


Waiting for the game to start


Go Cowboys!


Cowboys cheerleaders


Fancy-shmancy flags


The Cowboys


My angel


Hard at work


I think he said Any Given Sunday, but I was distracted by his beauty


Yay Miles!


Looking amaze on the sideline


They lost but we still had fun


We had so much fun and would love to go back and sit in the suite again (subtle, right?). Stay tuned for my next post when I give every dirty detail of when I met...

No comments:

Post a Comment