Friday, February 22, 2013

I am a T-H-E-T-A!

There aren't many things that could get me to leave my almost four-month old.  There aren't many things that could give me the desire to pump every morning at 4am for a month and half so I can leave my almost four-month old.

However, there is one thing.

My sorority is celebrating 60  years on Texas Tech's campus!

I am beyond excited.  I got a letter in the mail months ago letting me know that this celebration of all things Theta was going to happen and I knew I had to go.  At the time I thought that Beckett was going to be a whole month younger than he is and I didn't know if it was possible.  Thanks to God's sense of humor and an amazingly gracious husband, I get to go!

I am looking forward to seeing friends that I have not seen in years, singing Theta songs with people who get the appeal of Theta songs, shopping, laughing, and margaritas.  Hello Chimy's!

I know that I will miss Beckett like crazy but I am only a few hours away.  I can't wait to Boom Boom with all my Gamma Phis!

No comments:

Post a Comment