Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life update

This blog is not going to all religious but maybe a little.  I love daily devotionals.  I think they are such a great way to start my day and more often than not, the message is something that I needed to hear.

Recently, a few of my devotionals have been about not living fear-filled lives.  It's not what God wanted for us.  Fear is a sign that you don't trust God to do what is best for you.  I very often make decisions from places of fear.  I mean, it took me almost a year to finally go PRN at the hospital.

This devotionals really spoke to me and I decided no more living in fear.  I need to jump with both feet and have faith that the Lord will catch me.  And if he doesn't catch me?  Then there was a lesson to be learned.

So here is my big fat leap of faith.



I really love to shop and have been thinking about opening an online boutique for a while.  I thought that I spent enough time shopping that I should probably figure out a way to get paid to do it.  So I did.

It is definitely still a work in progress and I hope to have a jazzed up logo by the end of March but I like what I have done so far.  I have been shopping.  I have been shopping a lot.  I hope that people like the clothes that I have to offer and I am keeping the faith.

You can check out the store online or like us on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you and excited for you!! I know this will be a great business, you've already got a great foundation of faith that you are building this from, there's no better recipe for success :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I are so proud of you! You have a great foundation and a great support system...how can you go wrong with that. I'm ready to shop!!!

    ReplyDelete