Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day photoshoot

My name is Heather and I have problem.  I have fallen in love with holiday-themed cards.  I found an amazing site when I was looking for Beckett's birth announcements and stumbled upon their holiday cards.  Say what?  You mean I could be sending out cards for holidays like Valentine's Day and Easter.  Count me in.

That being said, I needed pictures for said card.  I had wanted to get three month pictures taken and use one of the pictures for the card but his three month photoshoot had to be scheduled for just after he turns four months.  That meant that I would have to take the pictures myself.

It wasn't our best photo session.  Beckett is in that lovely in-between stage where isn't going to sleep through pictures and he can't sit up yet.  However, we got a couple good pictures and were able to make our card.

Side bar: Daniel made me tap the breaks on sending out 100+ cards like I did for birth announcements and Christmas cards.  Rude.

IMG_4133-1

IMG_3965-1

IMG_4083-1

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You did very good photographing and styling the shoot. Oh Beckett you make such a sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete