Saturday, September 17, 2011

30 before 30 update

So I posted my list at the beginning of the month and boy have I been busy! I haven't completed anything yet, but I have been working on quite a few.

I started a program to get my bachelors in Respiratory Therapy at the beginning of the month and I should be done in June. I am doing all my school online and so far so good! I hope to eventually go to PA school and this will definitely give me a leg up when I apply.

We are making plans to go to New York before Christmas. I am so excited and overwhelmed by all the things I want to do. On our list is: shopping, ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza, seeing the Christmas tree, Mary Poppins and Wicked on Broadway, more shopping, eating and maybe going to the Rockettes or the Nutcracker. Daniel is a great husband because what man really wants to see a Broadway show? I love New York and am ready to go back! I need to start coat shopping and soon.

I have been reading like crazy, but have a feeling that I will be slowing down now that I am back in school. I have read 15 books since April and have been getting my money's worth out of my Nook. If you haven't read the Hunger Game series, do it now. They are the best books I have read in years and you will thank me.

I was supposed to run the Las Vegas Rock n Roll half marathon in December but had a wrench thrown into those plans. I have to have surgery and won't be able to run for four to six weeks. You never know, maybe I will still be able to cross this goal off the list.

Finally, I started making something I found on Pinterest. I found a great Auburn door wreath and thought I would love to have one, but of course in red and black! I have it mostly done and will post pictures when it is complete.

1 comment:

  1. Come run the Austin half in February with me and Lance Armstrong (and maybe dad)!

    ReplyDelete