Thursday, September 22, 2011

three years

Two days ago Daniel and I celebrated our three year anniversary! It seriously does not seem like it has been that long. I am so thankful for all of our friends and family that travelled to Houston a week after Hurricane Ike. They came even though no one knew if Houston would get power back before our wedding, if stores would re-open or if traffic lights would be working. We will never be able to express how much that meant to us! And let me just say that we have the most fun family and friends. Our reception was so much fun and I think everyone had a good time. In fact, we're still talking about it three years later.



I just wanted to quickly reflect on the last year. We have done SO much! We we celebrated our anniversary by going to Colorado Springs, where I fell in love with the giraffes at the Colorado Spring Zoo. We finished remodeling our kitchen and family room and started the remodel on our front living room. We watched lots of friends get married, which was definitely a highlight. We went on an amazing trip to Paris and a fun family vacation to Miami. Our family added a new nephew and found out that another nephew was on the way (and almost here!). We survived the catholic church remodel and Daniel's business continued to grow. I'm sure I'm leaving out tons of other events, but these were some of the highlights.


Our family - November 2010


The next year is sure to hold even more adventures! We are hopefully going to finish up the last couple rooms in our house. I'm having surgery and getting my bachelors in respiratory. Daniel is taking his master electrician's test. We are planning trips to Santa Fe, Las Vegas, New York and Spain and who knows where else. I'm so glad that I have this blog to keep everyone updated on everything our third year of marriage has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment