Friday, February 3, 2012

fill in the blank friday

I need to blog, but I have no desire to neither funny nor punny. My sister always does these Fill in the Blank Fridays and I thought I would give it a go. You can find them here.




1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is adopting a bebe. I know one day we will adopt. Not to flatter ourselves, but we have a pretty legit life and I love the thought of sharing it with a child who has a completely different circumstance. Plus, Daniel's brother is adopted and we like him alright.

2. Having entire conversations with my dogs is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Up In the Air" because I feel like we are waiting to see which way lots of things are going to go, not because I travel around with the Clooney and fire people.

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are taking a cooking class to learn how to make risotto, getting the low-cal cocktails that I ordered yesterday (fingers crossed that they are delish), and our February day date.

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is Countdown by my fellow Houstonian, Mrs. Beyonce Carter.

6. If I found out that the production of Boars Head Panino (mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto) was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is traveling anywhere and everywhere with my husband.

My next blog will be more fun. We have a trip to Houston coming up and our February date day plus I'm sure I'll get up to some other hijinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment