Friday, February 17, 2012

fill in the blank friday

We are in Houston for the weekend so I thought I would do a quick post. I love that this Fill in the Blank Friday is love themed!



1. The love of my life is the Lord and Daniel.


2. Falling in love is something that happened really quickly with Daniel. I truly believe that we fall in (and out) of love over the course of a marriage, but it is staying the course when things are rocky that ultimately shapes your relationship.

3. Marriage is is hard work, but is so worth it!

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 6 years and counting!

5. The key to a good relationship is trust, being able to express yourself, and being able to forgive and forget. Oh, and being able to laugh when you want to cry.

6. I feel loved when someone does something special just for me. My love language is gift giving and I love to give gifts, but I also really like when Daniel suprises me with something for no reason.

7. My favorite quote about love is "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment