Monday, February 13, 2012

Things we're loving: February

We are loving a lot this month which is fitting since it is the month of love. Here are just a few of the things that are making this February so great. (Side note: I will have lots to blog this month. Two date nights, a trip to Houston, cooking class, museum visits and more. Get ready.)

Accessory Auctions



So I have recently discovered the world of Facebook auctions. That's where a Facebook pages posts pictures of stuff for sale and you have to comment to buy it. My little competitive self could not be more in heaven. My absolute favorite is definitely Accessory Auctions. The prices are reasonable and they have some pretty cute stuff. I have bought earrings and a watch and am always looking for new stuff. The auction is at 8 every Monday night, plus they're from Texas which means you get your stuff really fast. The husband is definitely not loving this as much as I am.

Sinless Cocktails



I don't know about the rest of your but the one thing I really hate about diets is that you are essentially penalized for having a drink. A friend and I did Weight Watchers in college and we would save all our flex points so we could get our drink on during the weekend. I don't think that's what the Weight Watchers people had in mind when they created flex points. Cut to today and I no longer feel guilty for having a cocktail! Sinless Cocktails have 5, you read that right FIVE, calories in a 3 oz serving. They make margarita, strawberry margarita, and sweet and sour mixes. I bought all three, obviously, but I have only tried strawberry and it was fabulous. I made it with rum and I felt absolute no shame. And for all my pregnant friends, of which there are hundreds, I think you could even drink them without liquor.


Suri's Burn Book



I have a soft spot for Suri Cruise. First of all, I kind of picture her as some sort of Scientology-prisoner. Second, she looks a lot like I did when I was little and that is to say incredibly cute. Even better than Suri is her burn book. Spoiler alert: it's not really Suri writing this blog, but I have to imagine that it is pretty close. She makes fun of celebrities and their dirty little children and I think it is amazing and I don't think it makes me a bad person at all. Try not to laugh. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment