Friday, November 9, 2012

fill in the blank friday

I'm back (or trying to get back in the swing of things).  I am going to do my best to update the blog this weekend.  We survived our first week at home with the baby but between feedings and trying to get all the things done that I had wanted to get done before his arrival, things have been hectic.  I thought I would ease back into things with some blanks.



1.  I like   being able to shop again (and trust me I have been shopping), having my mom here helping with Beckett, having Beckett at home, and getting used to my new job as a mom   .

2.  A life goal of mine is  to be the best wife and mother I can be.  I want to be the kind of wife that doesn't take her husband for granted and I want to raise children that contribute to the world and are good people.   .

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is   Investigation Discovery.  I am obsessed with Dateline and shows like it.  While I was pregnant, it was pretty much the only channel that I watched  .

4. Some wise words that I love are   from the wise Oprah Winfrey "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."  She is my angel  .

5. Most mornings you will find me  in bed watching the Today Show eating breakfast and drinking hot chocolate.

6. Right now I am super into  trying to find the perfect pair of motorcycle boots and sweater leggings. I am also loving tops with drop sleeves  .


7.  Right now I am super over  people sharing their political opinions on Facebook.  What happened to not talking about religion, money, and politics?  .

No comments:

Post a Comment