Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy due date!

Today was my due date and instead of waiting for our baby to arrive, we are celebrating Beckett's first four weeks of life.  While he did not have the most graceful entrance into the world and has been through more than most four-week-olds should, we would not trade the last four weeks for anything.  It has been stressful and very tiring but he has filled our home with so much JOY.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past four weeks.

DSC01343
Getting to hold him for the first time
IMG_0563
Watching his first Tech game
IMG_2096
His first bath at home
IMG_0570
Just hanging out
IMG_0576
The little glo-worm
IMG_0608
Looking like he is up to no good
IMG_0619
Meeting his best friend Knox for the first time
And my favorite picture of all time.

IMG_2216

I'm not sure what Daniel said to him, but he did not like it.  It's not the best picture of him, but his facial expression cracks me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment