Friday, November 30, 2012

fill in the blank friday

I must apologize again for my lack of blogging.  My family was in town and then my mom had to leave earlier than expected for a meeting.  I am have been practicing my juggling.  I feel like the next 18 years  plus will be spent juggling my needs and Beckett's.  So far, he is winning in the priority contest.


1.  "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..."   by remembering the reason for the season   .

2.  The holiday season is  even more exciting now that Beckett is here.  He's too young to fun things like Elf of the Shelf, but I am trying to establish traditions starting now.  I want him to look back on his childhood and see how special we tried to make it    .

3.  When it comes to holiday decorating...     it takes me a while to get motivated but I love it when I am done.  Last year I had a friend decorate for me and she did an amazing job.  I have continued her work and added a few more decorations.  I really love how sparkly everything is.   .

4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is   buying gifts.  It is no secret that I love to shop and I get a serious thrill out of finding the perfect gift for people.  I also like getting gifts if we're being honest  .

5. My favorite holiday tradition is  Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve.  My family has been doing this as long as I can remember and Beckett will get to enjoy this tradition .

6. This year my Christmas plans include  establishing new traditions.  In the past we have gone to my family's house or Daniel's but this year we are going to be staying local.  My family will be coming to town but we will be setting the expectation that Christmas day is about our little family.  I want Beckett to have memories of opening gifts at our home, not someone else's. 


7.  My favorite holiday food is  mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and all the sweets  .


No comments:

Post a Comment