Friday, April 27, 2012

fill in the blank friday

We should be on our way back to USA today.  I'm sure I will have lots of stories and fun anecdotes to share with all of you.  May is going to be a BIG month for the blog.  Just saying.




1. One of life's most simple pleasures is going for walks with my husband and the dogs (if they are behaving).

2. Waiting on someone to call me back about something important and time sensitive makes me want to punch someone.

3. I like sleeping because it makes me happy.

4. Persnickety is a funny word.

5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be deodorant.  It's basic but I would be sad without it.  I'm not Matthew McConaughey.  I'm not down with my own musk.

6. I'm happy that warm weather is right around the corner.

7. I would never go bungee jumping.  I am deathly scared of heights and there is no way in hell that I would willingly jump off a bridge and essentially plunge to my death.  No way, no how.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment