Monday, April 30, 2012

Back to reality

We are home from Spain! We had such an amazing time and really enjoyed Barcelona and Madrid. I have about 800 pictures to sift through before I can start blogging about all the fun things we did, saw, and ate.

This sifting will definitely not be happening today. I am still getting over my jet lag. Yesterday I stayed in bed all day and only got up to go to the grocery store and cook dinner.  Hopefully I will find the energy to edit all my pictures during the week.

This is how I spent yesterday.  Ice cream and Bravo.

However, I did upload a few pictures so here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures I took.

La Boqueria or a little slice of heaven on Earth
Lots of fresh fruit

Seafood at the market

The paella we made in cooking class
Tortilla and tomato bread
Casa Battlรณ
A Spanish vineyard
Palacio Real

It took almost an hour and two near nervous breakdowns just to upload these pictures.  I am praying that Blogger goes a little faster tomorrow or it could be months before I can upload everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment