Friday, April 6, 2012

fill in the blank friday

So I have been doing a sucky job of updating the blog recently. I have been made aware of this fact. I will do my best to keep the blog updated until we go to Spain, but I am not going to promise to blog while we are in Spain. At least you have all those fun posts to look forward to in May!



1. My greatest strength is my ability to make to-do lists and prioritize tasks. This comes in very handy and was especially useful when I was working full-time. I also have a memory like a steel trap. I forget nothing.

2. My greatest weakness is the fact that my memory is like a steel trap. This can make it really hard to forget when I have been hurt and then forgive. I am working on it.

3. People always compliment me on my taste. I have not always had good taste and it used to be a little schizophrenic. However, I feel like I have really figured out what I like and what I don't like and people dig it.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me watching Real Housewives or any of the Bravo programming or pinning on Pinterest. I am always amazed by how much I can get done while procrastinating.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is the leather couch in our living room or our bed. I spend way too much time in both of these locations.

6. Something new that I tried recently was photography, rock climbing, making cake balls, and water chestnuts (I can't handle the texture).

7. This weekend I would like to spend time with our friends that are in town and get the lights up on our new garage. The last task is more for Daniel (in case he is reading this).


No comments:

Post a Comment