Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Walk like an Egyptian

While we were in Houston in Febraury, I decided that Daniel and I should do something that we have never done together while in town. Go to a museum. I am a little ashamed to admit that I have only been to one museum in Houston and it was when Princess Diana's dresses were on display. Do not even get my started on my love for British royalty. I was born in England, you know.

The Museum of Fine Arts Houston was having a King Tut display that sounded very interesting. We both like history and this would give me the perfect excuse to go downtown and then end up at the Galleria. Tory Burch was also having a sale.  How is that for kismet?

I tried to take some pictures but they were pretty strict about the no photography policy.  Lame.

There was actually a super long line.  Who knew Houston was so sophisticated?

King Tut

This may have been my favorite part


Overall I give the exhibit a thumbs up.  I learned some stuff and that is always fun.  I also got some shoes and a bracelet at Tory Burch that day thanks to a Presidents' Day sale.  Thank you presidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment