Monday, April 16, 2012

fill in the blank monday

So I started these blanks on Saturday, but I didn't finish them.  I have a major senioritis/two days until we leave for Spain vacation fever.  I am ready to go.


1. Today is a good day because we leave for Spain in two days.

2. The best thing I did all week was since it's the beginning of the week, I would say getting a pedicure. It was needed.

3. The current weather is cloudy and rainy and it makes me feel sleepy and like I need to be drinking hot chocolate.

4. The best thing about spring is that the weather finally starts to warm up and I start wearing my spring/summer wardrobe. Plus we usually take out annual vacation in spring and I love vacations.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is maxi skirts (particularly a red one) and hot pink blazers.  I will be on the hunt for both of these in Spain.  I am also loving patterned denim.  I've conquered colored denim so I feel like patterned denim is the next step.

6. A person who made me smile this week was my friend Meghan. I did something for her and was rewarded with cupcakes. She is the best.

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was the aforementioned cupcakes and some delicious breakfast pizza at a meeting. It was seriously amazing. I would love to add rice krispy treats to the list if anyone would like to make me some.



No comments:

Post a Comment