Friday, December 7, 2012

fill in the blank friday

Travel themed blanks from My Name is Purl make me very happy.  I love to travel.  In fact, we are currently planning our 2013 vacation.  I will blog more about it later but I am super duper excited.  

1. My favourite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in the US is New York City. What I love most about it is that there is so much to do and see.  I have been to New York twice and I know that the next time I go, I will be able to do and see things for the first time.  Plus, I love how all the neighborhoods have a flavor of their own.

2. My favourite place I have visited (or would like to visit) in Europe is Ireland. What I love most about it is the people and the landscapes.  I loved Ireland and would love to go back.  It is one of the only places I have traveled that I can imagine living.  We want to go back and drive this time.  It would be very interesting to see my husband and I in a car for a week.

3. My favourite movie (location wise) set in the US is any movie set in San Francisco because I think it is by far one of the prettiest cities in the US.

4. My favourite movie (location wise) set in Europe is The Holiday. Because it is set in the cutest English village ever and it makes me want to holiday in the English countryside even though I would be miserable due to the cold.

5. My favourite band/musician from the US is currently Jay Z.  He will always have my heart and I am still loving Watch the Throne.  Plus, have you seen the video of him taking the subway to his concert in Brooklyn?  He is just the best.

6. My favourite band/musician from Europe is currently Mumford and Sons.  I love their new album Babel and Beckett likes to listen to it as well. They are on my concert wish list.

7. I love where I live in Texas because people in the Panhandle have a lot of pride in where they live.  I also think there are a lot of good things about living in a small town.  It is amazing how we come together around those that are going through difficult times and it truly is sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment