Friday, December 14, 2012

fill in the blank friday

It's Friday, which means I am hours away from the weekend, which means that Daniel will be home to help with the baby.  I have quickly realized that being a stay-at-home mom is a lot of work.  I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home but it is nice to have help in the evenings and on the weekends.  Plus, my mom will be back next week, so I will have help during the day.  Maybe I will be able to shower before 9pm.  That would be nice.




1.  When it comes to holiday shopping, I   do all of my shopping online, specifically at Amazon.  For the past two years, I have not bought a single gift in a store.  It is so much easier and I get two free-day shipping since I am Prime    .

2.  A few things on my Chritmas wish list are...  a baby food maker, a Le Creuset french oven, and season 3 of Downton Abbey     .

3.  An intangible gift I would like to receive is   a full night's sleep. That would be amaze-fest USA  .

4. A gift I would like to give this year is   to find the perfect gift for Daniel.  He is the hardest person to shop for.  No kidding, Today Show did a segment on technology-related gifts and he already owned every single item.  Maybe I'll just slap a bow on the baby and call it good  .

5. My Christmas will be spent  at our home with my family.  We are so excited that they are coming and even more excited to start some new traditions with Beckett. .

6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was  a Coach purse that my parents got me.  I wanted it so bad and I thought that there was no way I would ever get it.  It was the beginning of my love affair with handbags.  I also love my DSLR camera  .


7.  The best thing about the holidays is  the decorations and the general sense of goodwill among people .

No comments:

Post a Comment