Friday, December 21, 2012

fill in the blank friday

It's the most exciting time of the year!  My mom is already in town and in two days my dad and sister will be here.  And it's only four days until Christmas!  I know Beckett will have no idea what is going on but I am SO looking forward to his first Christmas.  Blanks are from the little things we do.  



1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is    live in a small town (especially in the Panhandle region).  The funny thing is a lot of my friends have ended up moving back to Dalhart since I made the big move nearly five years ago and my best friend will soon be in that statistic come next month.  Yay!   .

2.  Something I've always wanted to do is  see the world and experience different cultures.  I am slowly working on this goal but I know I will never be able to completely cross it off my to-do list   .

3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is   jump out of or off of anything.  I have an extreme fear of heights and staring down death just doesn't appeal to me  .

4. The best thing I ever did was   move to a small town (see question #1).  Daniel is here to stay and I am so glad I could get over my phobia of small-town living.  It's not so bad, but if Daniel did ever want to move, I wouldn't be opposed  .

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am  hesitant.  I will try most things but there are some that I won't.  I don't really do spontaneous so there would have to be a fair amount of warning and planning.  I like to plan .

6. One thing I've never done is  break a bone.  The first time I was ever hospitalized over night was when I had Beckett and I had never been in the hospital as a patient until my gallbladder surgery.  I am hoping to make it to the finish line with no broken bones  .


7.  My favorite thing do do is  spend time with Daniel and Beckett.  They are my favorite people and I love watching them together.  Beckett has started smiling a lot this week and makes me so excited to watch him grow  .

No comments:

Post a Comment