Sunday, December 9, 2012

We're going on a trip

I have said it once and I will say it again, I love to travel.  It is probably one of my favorite things.  I love getting to see places I have never been and trying new foods.  I also love to learn, which makes me a little bit of a nerd.

I haven't had a trip to plan since we went to Savannah in July and I have been having withdrawals.  Daniel and I decided before the baby came that we were going on a five-year anniversary trip come hell or high water.  I love Beckett, but I know that I am much happier if I get to plan and go on at least one vacation a year and I am sure that he wants a happy mom.  Plus, my parents are dying to watch him and they live in a major hub city for a certain airline.  Everyone is happy happy happy.

So we finally sat down and decided where we will be going on our next big vacation.  I'll give you a couple hints.






Maybe you guessed or maybe you didn't.  Either way, we are going to Italy!  I am so excited.  We have both been to Italy once before but I was there for a day and Daniel went in December.  We are spending a week in Capri and the Amalfi coast.  I have always wanted to go to Southern Italy and I couldn't think of a better place to go for our anniversary.  Even though we won't be going for another nine months, I am already planning and booking hotels.  I really should have been a travel agent.

3 comments:

  1. We'll miss you guys but I can't wait for some major Grammie and Beckett time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your parents would be all over that!! I'm excited y'all picked a place and can't wait to hear all about it. Also reserve them for our Bunco tournament weekend in Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they would love to watch him while we are in Chicago for the big tournament! I really need to practice my dice skills.

      Delete