Monday, January 21, 2013

January Insta-update

It's time for another Instagram update! This month most of my pictures have been of Beckett. He's just so cute that I can't help myself.

Two dogs and a crate

Snowy days mean I get to bust out my Burberry rain boots.  

Beckett wasn't so sure about his Pop Pop

Beckett's first "Guns Up" during Tech's bowl game

In his finest onesie for New Year's Eve

He has the longest lashes I've ever seen.  They even curl.

Beckett and Jack are going to be best friends

Pretending to be an angel baby

Such a big boy in separates.  His shoes have real laces.

In other news, I think I can finally post pictures of the nursery.  We got the finishing touches done this weekend.  I also pulled something my back which is neither here nor there but I am in an immense amount of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment