Friday, January 18, 2013

the. favorite Christmas gifts. list

For this week's list, I thought I would spotlight my favorite Christmas gifts that Beckett and I received.  We got lots of great gifts but these three are my current favorites.

1. Beaba Babycook

IMG_3252

There are things that I will do for Beckett and there are things that I absolutely won't do.  Cloth-diapering falls into the "no way in hell" category.  One thing I will do is make baby food.  It's cheaper to make it myself and I can make lots ahead of time and freeze it.  Plus, I will know exactly what he is eating and I think it will help him develop a more eclectic palette as he gets older.  This house does not need another picky eater.  The Babycook allows you to steam and blend food.  Then when you are ready to serve it, you can use it to defrost and heat the food.  I feel like we will be best friends.


IMG_3262

Daniel gave me an Apple desktop computer two years ago and I have been an Apple convert ever since.  I had mentioned that a laptop would be nice since I very rarely have both hands free these days and sitting at the computer pretty much never happens but I never expected to get one.  I am in love with this computer.  It is light, fast, and allows me to browse and blog while I am holding a baby.  


IMG_3258


This was my favorite gift that Beckett received and it is my new go-to gift (sorry to ruin the surprise for any of my friends).  It is the perfect Bible for him.  It features different stories from the Bible and it really turns them into stories and breaks them down so children can understand.  Plus it has lots of bright, fun pictures that Beckett seems to enjoy.  He is getting a real Bible for his baptism but I know that we will get lots of use out of this one as well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment