Friday, January 11, 2013

the. i need to start working out again. list.

One of the blogs I read has started a feature that is simply a list.  This idea really spoke to me.  As you know, I love lists.  I thought I would put my own spin on it.

For my first list, I am listing the items I am currently wanting to get me back on track in the workout department.  I started Weight Watchers and have been doing pretty good.  I have lost three pounds but I know I am going to have to incorporate working out to get the results I want.  I just need to find the time.

Anyway, I know if I had these three items I would be working out all the time.  Maybe not, but I can pretend.

1. Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch

I actually like running.  Let me clarify that, I hate running initially but after a while I really start to like it.  This watch would make me love running even more because it gives you the information you want.  It tells you your time, pace, calories burnt, and distance ran.  And it is super cute.



I have a serious case of lust when it comes to lululemon clothing.  I am not the cutest when I work out but I like to pretend and who doesn't love fun workout clothes?  These are the Inspire Crop II and I love them.  I think I would be able to run even faster if I had a new collection of running tights.  Seriously.



My running shoes are on their last leg so these are more of a need than a want.  I love Road Runner Sports because they have a questionnaire you can fill out and match you to the right shoes for you.  I have high arches and my ankles tend to roll in, so running in the wrong shoes is very uncomfortable.  These shoes meet my needs plus they are recommended by the editors at Runner's World.

Hopefully I will get back into running and working out without making any huge purchases but Valentine's Day is coming up and I would not mind receiving any of these items as gifts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment