Friday, May 4, 2012

fill in the blank friday

It's Friday!  This week has been a little nuts.  The husband has been beyond busy at work and his parents decided to leave town the day after we got back from Spain.  No comment.  We have been playing catch up all week but I think we may actually be close to catching up.  I also started my last two classes for my BS in Respiratory Care.  I am officially done August 14 and I cannot wait!  Here are this weeks fill in the blanks brought to you by the little things we do.


1.  My bedtime routine includes,  washing my face, taking out my contacts, and brushing my teeth.  Then I usually Facebook for a while and watch TV.  My bed time is getting earlier and earlier these days.

2.   I am   constantly planning events and activities for this year.  I love to plan and it helps me feel in control.  Sometimes these plans don't work out but I get a lot of joy from doing it.  There is so much happening this year!

3.  I can't stand   mushrooms    because   the texture makes me sick to my stomach.

4. My idea of relaxation would be   laying on the beach somewhere with an alcoholic beverage.

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    go buy the pet grooming attachment for the Dyson vacuum I bought (for 20% off) yesterday.  I am over dog hair.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is    they are so encouraging.  I love all the sweet comments I get from people who read my blog.

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is  pretty much any dessert recipe.  I am also really wanting to try the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon roll recipe but it sounds time consuming and I'm a little afraid I might become an addict.


No comments:

Post a Comment