Tuesday, October 9, 2012

33 weeks

Are we there yet?  I feel like I have been pregnant forever and this week I hit the wall.  I am ready to be done.  I am ready for this baby to get here.  I miss being able to bend over.  I missing being able to put shoes on by myself.  But at the same time, I know that I am blessed to be experiencing all of this because I honestly didn't think I ever would.  There are lots of women who are not so fortunate and my goal for this next week is keep my complaining to a minimum and to remember that I really am lucky.


How far along: 33 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Around 22ish pounds.   
Maternity clothes: I have been doing really good about not buying any more maternity clothes.  The problem is that I want to buy clothes for after the baby is here and it's kind of hard to try anything on right now.
Stretch marks: I. have. a. stretch. mark.  I am devastated.  I thought I was in the clear.  I am spot treating it all day, every day.
Sleep: I wake up a lot at night especially with back pain.
Best moment this week: Getting to see my mom and our baby shower.  Baby Brown got lots of amazing gifts and we felt very loved.  Plus, I got to spend time with my mom.  It's crazy to think that the next time I see my family, there should be a baby around.  
Movement:  Lots and it is not so comfortable as he continues to gain weight.
Food cravings: I don't really crave anything crazy besides sweets.  There are times when I have thought certain things sounded good but there have been no eighty mile drives for hot dogs.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None.
Belly in or out: It's still half in and half out.
Symptom of the week: Loss of feet.  By this I mean that I am no longer able to see my feet clearly or get shoes on and off.  I had to have my husband hold my Uggs so I could finagle my way into them.  Between this and my feet getting wider, I'm not quite sure what to do.
What I miss: I miss not being pregnant.  I am ready to get this show on the road.  The nursery isn't done but I feel like I am.  
What I am looking forward to: We have a doctor's appointment this week and I may actually have some time to get some rest.
Weekly wisdom: Everyone hits the wall during pregnancy.  It doesn't make you a bad person.
Milestones: We had a baby shower, officially finished the last bit of construction on the nursery, and got a little more organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment