Sunday, October 7, 2012

fill in the blank sunday

These blanks are just a little late.  We have had a busy weekend and I didn't really want to blog while my mom was in town.  We had an amazing baby shower yesterday and we are so blessed by our community/friends/family.  Baby Brown is a very lucky boy.


1.  The last thing I ate was    a leftover petit four from my baby shower yesterday.  I love petit fours.  When I was in college, my sorority served kite-shaped ones on preference nights and they always bring back lots of good memories.  The ones at the shower were pretty delicious   .

2.  The last time I went to the beach was  when we were in Savannah.  It was windy and the ocean was not so pretty but it was nice to go to the beach at least once this year   .

3.  My last vacation was   Savannah, which I still need to blog about.  It was our last real trip pre-baby and probably our last vacation for a while.  I am trying to plan a trip for our five year anniversary next year.  I think it will be good for everyone to get a little break.  Plus, I don't know that I can go that long without traveling.  It's my favorite  .

4. The last place I drove was    to Amarillo to take my mom to the airport.  Boo!  The good news is she and the rest of my family will be back at the end of next month (or sooner) for the baby's grand arrival  .

5. The last song I listened to was  I have no idea.  I didn't really pay attention to what was on the radio but it could have been Ke$ha.  I do not love the music channels on Sirius so much and would love to get a car with Pandora built in .

6. The last thing I watched on TV was   America's Next Top Model.  That show is like a car wreck and I cannot look away  .


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was  when I was saying goodbye to my mom.

1 comment:

  1. I had such a great time with you and Daniel this weekend and I'm looking forward to coming back soon for the arrival of Baby Brown! I am busting with excitement for you guys...and the rest of the family too! Love you lots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete