Tuesday, October 23, 2012

35 weeks

So this is the blog I was working on while I was in labor.  I didn't quite realize I was in labor but that is another story for another day.  There was no picture for this week because I got put on bed rest by my doctor but I thought I would go ahead and post what I had blogged.

How far along: 35 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: Just north of 20 pounds.    
Maternity clothes: I am wearing them.  I feel like I have gotten huge here recently.
Stretch marks: Just one but that it one too many as far as I am concerned. 
Sleep: I am having a more difficult time sleeping at night.  I toss and turn a lot.
Best moment this week: I got my breastfeeding class out of the way and feel much more at peace with it, but that could all change once the baby gets here.  We also made more progress on the nursery.  The changing table area is almost done and we picked up the mattress for the daybed.  All we need it the glider and some accessories.
Movement: He moves.  It hurts.
Food cravings: All I want are sweets.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions. 
Belly in or out: It's a halfsie.
Symptom of the week: Back pain (again).  On Saturday I felt like my back was literally about to snap in half.  I have never felt anything like it.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
What I am looking forward to: We start our weekly doctor's appointments this week and I am excited/nervous to see what those entail.  We are also getting another sonogram this week to check the baby's weight.
Weekly wisdom: I am all out of wisdom.
Milestones: I feel more confident about breastfeeding thanks to my class and we are about to start weekly appointments.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment