Friday, October 19, 2012

fill in the blank friday

It's a big weekend at the Brown house.  I am taking a breastfeeding class tomorrow and I hope to have all my questions answered.  I'm sure my friends are getting tired of my random questions so hopefully I will feel a little more prepared after tomorrow.  I also plan on buying the last few things I need for my hospital bag and then placing it in the car.  I had a moment yesterday where I started to feel like I was running out of time, so I am hoping to quell that feeling this weekend.


1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is    trying to purchase a few more things for the nursery and hospital bag.  Being prepared relaxes me.  I'll probably also take a nap or two   .

2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  when people complain about their circumstances but are unwilling to do anything to change them.  One of my husband's old employees would constantly complain about how much he hated our town, his job, and pretty much everything and yet he stayed.  He had no real reason to stay but he did.  I also have worked with people who complain about having no money but are unwilling to pick up extra shifts.  If you are unhappy with your life, do something to change it   .

3.  I am really loving   pumpkin-flavored foods.  A friend brought me a pumpkin roll and it was amazing.  I have also been enjoying decaf pumpkin spice lattes.  It makes it feel even more like fall  .

4. The rain is   the best!  We depend on rain in this part of the country and I love getting to stay home while it's raining  .

5. My favorite girly indulgence is  shopping at Sephora.  I love trying all the new products and getting samples .

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is  pretty much every song that I can't stand.  For a while it was One Direction and then it was Carly Rae Jepson.  If I seriously dislike a song, it will eventually get stuck in my head  .


7.  The best cure for stress is  watching Investigation Discovery.  Things could always be worse  .

No comments:

Post a Comment