Friday, October 12, 2012

fill in the blank friday



1.  My favorite flower is    hydrangeas.  I love them but it is hard to buy arrangements of just hydrangeas.  I do not like roses.  At all.  Or glitter on flowers which is apparently now a trend   .

2.  You should never talk about  politics or religion.  I think that everyone is entitled to an opinion and these discussions quickly turn nasty.  You aren't ever going to change someone's opinion by calling them names or telling them that they are stupid.  On a side note, it seems like the people who are the most vocal on Facebook, are the people who know the least   .

3.  My favorite discovery as of late is   the pain relief provided by heating pads.  My back has been killing me and my heating pad is the only thing that has helped.  I've even used it to try and move the baby away from my ribs.  Even a couple hours of relief is appreciated  .

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing    oversized tops, leggings, and shoes that require little to no effort to put on.  The closer I get to my due date, the more comfortable I want to be.  If I could wear leggings all day, I would  .

5. I wish I were  more motivated to finish the nursery.  We are so close and really just waiting on a couple things but all I want to do is sleep .

6. My favorite TV show currently is    the Mentalist.  I love it.  I am trying to decide if I want to rent Homeland and start watching that show.  I'm not sure I have the time to commit to a new show .


7.  This weekend I want to  make some more progress in the make some more progress in the nursery, relax, and get some chores done around the house since I am working on Sunday  .


No comments:

Post a Comment