Friday, March 9, 2012

fill in the blank friday

Who is ready for the weekend? In the words of the Dowager Countess, "What is a weekend?". The husband and I had a little chatty-chat about how he is feeling about me staying at home. He had no complaints which was music to my ears. I love staying at home! But it is nice to work every once in a while. We don't have a lot going on this weekend which will be nice since I was out of town last weekend.

This fill in the blank friday is all about home decor. I feel like we are always remodeling something so I have a lot to say. Enjoy!



1. My favorite room in my home is our kitchen because I love to cook and it is the biggest remodel transformation we've done in this house.

2. My current decor style is traditional but I wish it were more I love traditional everything so I am happy with my style. I do wish I could find a way to bring in a little more transitional furniture because I keep pinning them on Pinterest.

3. I wish I could redecorate the laundry room! It's next on my list (along with the guest bedrooms). Why someone would build a laundry room with no cabinets is beyond me. I'm thinking harlequin floors and a countertop for folding.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a HUGE master bedroom closet. I want an island and seating. I'm not kidding. I want to be one with my clothes and accessories.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is an interior designer. Jennifer is a gift from above and she has helped more than I can say. She has amazing taste and her accessorizing has helped to transform our house into a home.

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is stark modern. I'm talking lucite, a lot of metal, super clean lines, and so on. I just don't think that a house should look like a modern art museum.

7. Accessories and pictures are little touches that makes my house feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment