Friday, March 23, 2012

fill in the blank friday

The weekend is here again! We have lots of plans tomorrow and no plans on Sunday. I foresee a nap in my future. I took one today and it was delightful. Midnight premieres are hard on my feeble body. In fact, I think I'll take another nap.



1. My favorite color is purple. Oprah fun fact: green is her favorite color not purple.

2. My home decor color palette includes a lot of reds, greens, browns, and black.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color navy and green. This works out well because I own lots of navy clothing.

4. The color I detest is chartreuse. Now that is a horrible color that no one looks good in. Except for the Lucky Charms Leprechaun.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be white and black with a few pops of color. I don't think I will ever own enough black clothing.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is orange. Maybe it's because I am not a huge fan of the color. It is going to be a hard summer since tangerine is the color of the season.

7. The color of my favorite dress is my black dress from Sandro that I got in Paris. I love that dress more than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment