Friday, March 2, 2012

fill in the blank friday

I am getting ready to head out of town for the night. My best friend (and college roommate and matchmaker) and I are going to Lubbock so I can take a photography class and then heading out to our favorite bar, Chimys. I am so excited! These DSLR cameras are way tricky and I have to learn how to use it before we go to Spain. Brace yourself for lots of photo blogs.




1. The highlight of my week was finding out that the husband got a really BIG job that he has been waiting to hear about and that my mom signed us up for another cooking class, recipes inspired by The Help!

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be traditional with a touch of modern french country and a little whimsy.

3. My first vehicle was a forest green Honda Civic. The perfect car for street racing around the suburbs of Houston.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is green tea. I have a very scientific routine in the morning and it must begin with green tea. Oh, and cheese at tea time.

5. My favorite way to waste time is Pinterest! I could and have spent hours on that website. Seriously addicting.

6. Right now I could really go for a breakfast burrito from Josie's and a Chimy's margarita...in due time.

7. This weekend I will be heading to Lubbock for a girls trip and then coming back to work. Boo to the work part.


1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest!! It is so very addicting though haha.

    ReplyDelete