Tuesday, May 15, 2012

12 weeks

This week has been smooth sailing.  I have felt good (other than being tired and the occasional headache) and have been trying to stay active.  I did get to celebrate my first Mother's Day which was fun even though I did have to work for a little bit.  I am ready for our doctor's appointment next week and hoping that he will set the date for our next sonogram so we can finally know what we are having.  All in all, this pregnancy has been boring so far and for that I am thankful.  




How far along: 12 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  I still haven't weighed myself.  I am definitely starting to show though.
Maternity clothes: I've bought a couple pairs of shorts, a shirt and a dress but I am still wearing all my pre-pregnancy clothes.
Stretch marks: Nothing new to report.
Sleep: I've been sleeping more and can actually sleep past 7 am.  I did wake up this morning with a horrible backache.
Best moment this week: I know people in high places so I got to have an impromptu abdominal ultrasound.  The baby looked perfect and even sucked its thumb.  I think it may have had the hiccups too.
Movement: He/She was moving like crazy in the ultrasound but I still can't feel anything.
Food cravings: I still love sweets.  Green bean casserole has also been sounding very good.
Gender: We should know by the end of next month.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In, thank the Lord.
What I miss: I miss not worrying about anything.  I feel like I worry all the time and I don't think that will change anytime soon.
What I am looking forward to: Our doctors appointment next week and a baby moon in July.
Weekly Wisdom: You are not as fat as you feel like you are.  I tell myself this daily.
Milestones: I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day!  I am all about any holiday that requires gift giving.  I got flowers and strawberries from my sweet parents and Daniel got me a Little Giraffe gift set.  They make the best blankets and apparently I am really putting out the tired vibe.  I also got a card from my best friend (and fellow preggo) Meghan.


My Mother's Day gift from my parents

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes next week...you look amazing with that beautiful Momma glow!

    ReplyDelete