Monday, May 7, 2012

BIG news

Before I share all my blogs about Spain, I thought I should share some big news.  This news will definitely make some of the things we did in Spain make more sense and I want to be able to tell my stories without having to edit.  It has been hard to blog when the biggest thing going on in our lives has been a secret.

We are having a baby!


Some people know that we have been trying to get pregnant for almost two years.  It has been a long, long journey but we are so happy that we finally have our happy ending/beginning.   I will share all our infertility trials in another blog and if anyone is going through something similar, please do not hesitate to ask me anything.  I was blessed to have two people (three if you count Giuliana Rancic) in my life who had gone through the same thing and they were so helpful.   

Baby Brown is due November 21st and we will be finding out if we're having a boy or girl as soon as possible.  I hate surprises and love to plan, so I feel like this piece of information is all that stands between me and plan-a-palooza.  

We are feeling abundantly blessed and are so thankful to all our friends and family who kept us in their prayers.  We are beyond excited even though it doesn't seem real.  I've had two sonograms already, the silver lining of having a hard time getting pregnant, and everything looks great.  

I am definitely planning on blogging my weekly progress and cravings (sweets and more sweets, but please keep meat far away from me).  It should definitely be interesting!    


1 comment:

  1. Excited to see and read about your journey! And just keep on enjoying those sweets!!

    ReplyDelete