Wednesday, May 23, 2012

13 weeks

We are cruising right along in this pregnancy.  I have started to have acid reflux and headaches.  I usually get about two to three headaches a day, which has not been the most fun experience.  I really must say that I applaud women who work full-time while pregnant.  I have been spoiled by napping whenever I chose and the days I work have been tough.  I feel dehydrated all day and my legs hurt.  I am so thankful that I am getting to experience this pregnancy from the comfort of home.





How far along: 13 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  I finally bit the bullet and I have gained about 4 pounds.  Taking into consideration all of the junk I have been eating, this is not so bad.
Maternity clothes: I am still in my regular clothes.  I did wear a pair of maternity shorts this week because I needed a red pair to go with my outfit.  They were ridiculously comfortable and I am not ashamed.
Stretch marks: Nothing new to report.
Sleep:  We are really good friends.  I do wake up throughout the night to go to the bathroom or because of my crazy dreams.
Best moment this week: Meeting our new OB.  He was so nice and I feel much more comfortable with him.  I'm glad I decided to make the switch.  We also got to see the baby and he said everything looked great.
Movement: Nothing.
Food cravings: Waffles or pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream and milk duds.  
Gender: We should know by the end of next month.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In, thank the Lord.
What I miss: I haven't missed anything really this week.  I do feel like I have been pregnant forever.
What I am looking forward to: Going to Houston.
Weekly Wisdom: Trust your gut.  If you don't like your doctor or agree with their treatment plan, make a change.  It's about what is best for you not them.
Milestones: Our first OB appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment