Friday, May 18, 2012

fill in the blank friday

The weekend is here!  I'm not sure why I'm so excited since I picked up a shift at work tomorrow and my plans for Sunday are to get the old guest room emptied out.  Maybe it's because I have been working at my husband's office so I appreciate the weekend a little more.  All I know is that it is here and I am going to take care of some business.  You can find this weeks blanks at the little things we do.



1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   my husband.  I think I like him even more now that we are having a baby, which sounds weird but is true.  He is the best and works super hard so that I can stay at home, which is amaze-balls.

2.      Everyday   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was    my senior year of college.  I went out with a bang.

4.  True friends are   the ones who don't judge you for your opinions and you can go months without talking to but feel like you saw each other yesterday.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       my family, friends, traveling, and shopping.  Apparently there are lots of things that make me happy.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is    on a patio with friends and some cold beverages.  Ideally the patio would be the Chimy's patio.

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   fried chicken and mashed potatoes.  It is my favorite meal but something I couldn't eat daily or even weekly.


No comments:

Post a Comment