Tuesday, August 7, 2012

24 weeks

So according to one of the pregnancy apps that I look at from time to time, Baby Brown is now legally viable.  That is pretty exciting.  I mean being pregnant is hard work and I like to know it's not for nothing.  Time is definitely starting to go by faster which makes me a little panicked when I think about how much we need to get done.  I am currently juggling about ten different to-do lists.  We are making some progress, which is reassuring, but I would love to be done.  Hopefully I will be able to blog some pictures of a demo'd room this week.


How far along: 24 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  I have no idea where I am at.  
Maternity clothes:  I can still fit in clothes from before I was pregnant but I do love a pair of maternity jeans.
Stretch marks: None but I recently learned that sometimes they can evade your detection until after the baby comes.
Sleep: I'm definitely not getting the best sleep of my life.
Best moment this week: The crib came and we picked out fabric for bedding and pillows.  I am a big fan of progress.
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: This week it was prosciutto, parmesan, on crusty bread.  And Entenmman's coffee cake.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None.
Belly in or out: In.
Symptom of the week: Clumsiness.  I have never been the most graceful person but I am now tripping over nothing.  I feel like it is just a matter of time before I eat it.  My mom had big falls with both me and my sister, so I feel like I am fighting a losing battle.
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery remodel started, which will hopefully be this week.
Weekly wisdom:  Take advantage of being pregnant.  People tell you how great you look and let you eat first.  It's nice.
Milestones: I had a sonogram that verified that we are having a boy, which is good since we have already purchased fabric and the baby book has a name on it.  I also survived XIT sober and pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment